Engineered for performance, sized for more surface area for heat dissipation, and equipped with PWM fans for noise control, the Hyper 612 PWM is a silent storm that will keep processors running cool. With PWM the motherboard BIOS and software tuning applications can precisely control the fan speed on the Hyper 612 PWM to ensure that performance is always balanced with noise levels. A special heat pipe layout has all 6 heat pipes crossing CPU "hot spots" to deliver optimum thermal performance.
- Optimized with wider fin gaps and resistance reduction cut-offs for low fan speed condition.
- Unconventional layout of the heatpipe direction: all 6 heat pipes can cross over the "hot zone" on most of the modern CPUs for better cooling efficiency.
- Quick-snap fan bracket design for easier installation.
- Wide range PWM fan (600 - 2000 R.P.M.) provides versatile performance for full loading efficiency and for quiet idling.
- Intel Socket: LGA 1366/1156/1155/775
- AMD Socket: FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- AMD: Phenom II X4/Phenom II X3/Phenom II X2/Phenom X4/Phenom X3/Athlon II X4/Athlon II X3/Athlon II X2/Athlon X2/Athlon/Sempron
- Intel: Core i7 Extreme/Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Core2 Extreme/Core2 Quad/Core2 Duo/Pentium/Celeron
Related Post : Centon Detroit Tigers Edition Datastick Swivelflash Drive Dsvm1 White Recomended